1. When and why did you start doing music?
I started my music career in 2k13 and never wanted to work for anyone, so I started doing music from my struggles coming up as a kid and I wanted my kids to see me doing something positive.
2. Which famous musicians do you admire? Why?
The people I look up to in the industry are those old heads that I came up listening to like UGK, TRILL ENT,NO LIMIT and 8Ball & MJG.
3. Were you influenced by old records & tapes? Which ones?
My influences were SOULJA SLIM (RIP) BECAUSE HE CAME UP AND NEVER LEFT HIS HOOD AND REALLY RAPPED HOW HE LIVED WITH NO SUGAR COATING.
4. Who are your favorite musicians? Groups? CD’s?
MY FAVORITE GROUPS WAS BOOSIE AND WEBBIE BECAUSE THEY WERE MY ERA. MY FAVORITE CD’S WERE C MURDER “TRAPPED IN CRIME” AND BOOSIE BADAZZ ALBUM.
5. Have you been in competitions? Any prizes?
WHEN I STARTED DOING MUSIC, I DID A LOT OF SHOWCASES AND WON PLENTY CASH PRIZES. WHEN THEY HEAR ME, THEY SAY I’M BRINGING REAL MUSIC BACK.
6. Do you perform in public? Describe those occasions? Concerts, radio, TV
I’VE PERFORMED ALL OVER THE WORLD, and now I’m CURRENTLY ON #BOUNCE TV PROMOTING MY UPCOMING ALBUM AND MAGAZINE I’M HEADLINING #TRAMAGAZINE.
7. What makes this kind of music “good” to you?
The music I listen to is good to me because it was actually real music then, all this new mumble rap I can’t get use to it.
8. Why did you choose this kind of music?
I chose gangsta music because I’m from the streets and lost my dad to the feds, so that’s why I can relate.
9. Let’s Talk about your music and your last work…
My last album #THREAT2DAINDUSTRY TOLD MY LIKE STORY AND THE OGS LOVED IT, STATING THAT I’M BRINGING THAT LATE 90s style back and that’s what the game is missing.
10. How do you feel about the internet in the music business?
The internet took away the street hustle with the music. I’m going back out the trunk because everybody isn’t on the internet.
11. What are the plans for the future?
My plan is to make it to feed my family, that’s my only goal.
12. How has your music evolved since you first began rapping?
My music is like wine, it gets better with time so I’m getting better perfecting my craft.
13. Could you briefly describe the music-making process?
My music process is different from a lot when I’m going thru pain, I make my best music.
Albums titled THREAT2SOCIETY AND Threat2DaIndustry and both are available on all music platforms